Our Returns Policy is subject to change without notice. Please review our Returns Policy each time before making a purchase.
Requirements for a Full Refund
- a) We will gladly accept your returns for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- b) The item being returned is NOT listed below.
- c) The original manufacturers packaging of the item being returned has NOT been opened.
- d) If it is an item that is not in a manufacturers sealed box, then the item being returned for refund must NOT have been used, marked, defaced, or in any way devalued from its original condition.
- e) You return the product within the specified return window.
ITEMS THAT CANNOT BE RETURNED
The following products WILL NOT be accepted for returns UNLESS they are returned in exactly the condition in which they were shipped and received.
- Compact Discs
- Memory Cards and sticks (usb)
- Inks, toners, and printers
- Mobile Phones
- Computer laptops, desktops, and Kindles
- Any product missing the serial number or UPC
- Downloadable software products
- Gift cards
- Prepaid phone cards or phone credit
- Prepaid game cards
- Electronic Games (not including games for babies)
- Some jewelry orders
- Some health and personal care items
- Grocery products
- Open software
When you will get a Store Credit
You may return items sold and fulfilled by Eshopoly.com within 10 days of delivery for a credit note equivalent in value to the price of the items being returned if they do NOT meet the requirements for a full refund. You will be assessed a restocking fee of 25% if the item being returned is not in an originally sealed container OR where a manufacturer's container was not provided, the item must be in original condition. This applies to all technology products including, without limitation: Computers, Monitors, Cameras, Camcorders, Projectors, Printers, Copiers, Faxes, Shredders, Telephones, Wireless Technology, DVD Players, Media, Hard Drives, Peripherals, Accessories and Software. Furniture in new condition, unassembled, in original packaging, with original receipt and with UPC code intact may be returned within 10 days of purchase.
Please contact our customer service department to obtain directions for returning packages.
All returns must be sent in their original packaging, unopened and new, within 10 days of receipt and must be accompanied by a copy of your valid identification, a utility bill, original invoice as well as copy of delivery note that was signed by either yourself or your representative.
A Eshopoly.com credit note will be sent to you within 7 days of receipt of your returned package. If you return an item and the problem was due to no fault of Eshopoly.com or the seller, we will deduct the cost of shipping plus restocking fee of 20% and send you a credit note with the difference.
Returns shipped after the required 10 day period, and subject to any statutory rules which may apply, will be subject to a 70% returns, handling and restocking fee.
Eshopoly.com will not process cash refunds for returned goods. A credit note will be issued that may only be used to make future purchases on Eshopoly.com.
Subject to any statutory rules which may apply, the following shall be not accepted for return:
- a) Any product without a valid, readable serial number, including but not limited to products with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number.
- b) Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product
- c) Any product that exhibits physical damage including burns, dents, scratches broken parts, bent CPU pins, misuse, insect infestation, spilled liquids, damage caused from incorrect installation and improper handling, abuse, accident, alteration, neglect, unauthorized repair or installation.
- d) Any product with a broken warranty seal or any signs of attempted repair
Please Note: Product descriptions and compatibility can be reasonably assured in most cases but can never be guaranteed; a product that is incompatible in a specific hardware/software environment is not considered to be a defective product.